Saturday, April 26, 2008

a day on lifetime....

Well, my day of hibernation is winding down.  I am going to head off to bed.  I thought about spending my day cleaning up the house so I could enjoy a clean house for at least a day before the boys can home...  But then changed my mind.  Thought about getting dressed and going to pick up my dry cleaning and go buy a new shower curtain...  But then changed my mind.   Thought about getting dressed and going to watch Jake's lacrosse team play their game this after...  But then changed my mind.  Jake isn't there so decided against it.   Thought about going to play poker at Angie's, but then got watching Lifetime movies....  and lost track of time. (She knows how I like to watch Lifetime....) I set up the card table in the living room and turned on Lifetime while I worked on some projects for upcoming webisodes.  Today must of been natural disaster movie day.  First it was a volcano, then an earthquake in New York, then sink holes in New Orleans, a plane crash and then finished off the day with tornadoes in Seattle...  Even caught up on my Survivor with On Demand.  But now it is past 11:30 and I need to call it a day.  I stayed in the pjs all day!  And may even do it again tomorrow...  Nothing like just hanging at home....

Til next time!
 


4 comments:

Paris said...

Sounds like a perfect day. So good for you to relax for a change :) xoxo Paris

Team Immel said...

i was going to say the same thing as paris! "sounds like a perfect day" to me! my ideal day is staying home ALL DAY, in my pjs, with no interruptions!!! SCORE for you!!!

xoxo
shauna

JaNae said...

You totally deserved the day in your pj's, glad you took it!

Jennie said...

i love those kinds of day! i sure could use more of them!