Friday, May 2, 2008

where has this week gone?

Wow, here it is another friday.  I am not sure where this week has gone again, but it is here.
 Today may be a good day, or it may not...  Tom is very nervous about his job situation and today something bad may happen.  So please keep your fingers crossed.  We just can not have him lose his job right now.  Things are hard enough as it is.

                              

I did have a bright ray of sunshine yesterday though.  I got to have coffee with Paris and Shauna.  We met for bagels and oh what good bagels they are.  It was great to finally catch up with these gals and just visit over coffee and a yummy breakfast - maybe next time though they can not burn them around the edges.    I hope you gals had a good walk and you were able to get some rest yesterday, Shauna.  And I have that cell phone here if you want to switch your plan to that one...  Just let me know.  I totally understand about the technology challenged...

Well, Jake is off to the bus - now to get Lucas and I ready and out the door.   It is a 12 step process seems like...

So have a good friday, all.  Keep your fingers crossed that it is a good one!
Til next time...
Laura



 

3 comments:

Paris said...

It was a ray of sunshine for me, too :) I will definitely keep my fingers and toes crossed for you... just has to be a good day!! tgif! Love, p

Jennie said...

love the pics!

hope all goes well with tom...

i sure love ya!

Team Immel said...

hey, please email me those photos!!!!

loved meeting up with you two also. we have to do that more often!!!

have a great weekend!!
hope you only have good news!

xoxo
shauna