Monday, May 26, 2008

some pics from my weekend...


Sorry these are out of order.  This was the momma and calf.


Great picture of Vicki and Tink just after we boarded the ferry in Anacortes.


This was my cookie bouquet from Kathy Jo and June  - thank you so much girls...  You are too sweet - and so were the cookies.

View of the harbor.  This place was so beautiful and just peaceful.  Maybe I should get a boat and do whale tours so I can move there...

This is as we were coming back in to the harbor on the Western Prince.
 

The water was so smooth you could see as they pushed the water when they moved across the top.  

My camera delayed so I ended up with all of fins in my pictures but I did luck out and see some of the white patches on the whales.

 

This is the splash after the whale breached just before we headed back to the harbor.


I took over 100 pictures.  Just a great time.

Laura








1 comment:

JenO said...

Looks like you had a great time! I would love to go see the whales sometime, I've only ever seen the grey whales out of Depoe Bay. They are cool, but not nearly as pretty.