Monday, May 26, 2008

a quick thank you....

Vicki and I on the ferry from Anacortes to Friday Harbor.
Hey Kada - will this one fit in your pool???  I think Tink and I can bring this one home on the ferry though it may not fit in Vicki's car...

Thank you, Vicki!  I so appreciate everything you did this weekend.  Please tell Meagan thank you for letting me stay in her room.  I forgot to put the glow in the dark skeleton back on the lamp though...  Not too sure how she can sleep with that in her room...  Just don't tell Terri that it freaked me out.  Another thing I wouldn't be able to live down with her.

The party was so much fun friday night and our adventure on saturday will go down as another of my cherished memories.  With all you are going through right now, I hope that you were able to just kick back and enjoy.  It wasn't San Diego, San Fransico, New Orleans, or Chicago, but it was still an amazing place and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Thanks again for everything.  You are the best!

Laura


5 comments:

Betty said...

Hi Laura -

Sounds like you had a fantastic birthday weekend. It was my birthday weekend but I spent time watching kids in the pool .. silly kids, it was 70 degrees in there.

Betty
Rio Rancho, NM

Team Immel said...

great photos!

thank you vicki for treating our special laura to a wonderful and memorable 40th bday!! i'm glad she has you for a dear friend!!!

xoxox
shauna

Loritta said...

My Dearest Friend. Thank you so much for the "BEAUTIFUL" flowers. I was so surprised, and they are so beautiful. (I LOV YOU ) so glad you had such a wonderful time, it sounds like you fell in love with the san juans, I have never been there but Bob has and has always said how beautiful it is, thank you again my Dear, have a wonderful week. luv you Loritta

Jennie said...

love it! you and vicki look so cute!

JaNae said...

What a great way to celebrate! Fun to see pictures of Vicki & Tink, and you of course. Memories returned of our CKC adventures...