Monday, May 19, 2008

so do you ever just wonder????

Well, it happened to me while I was driving around tonight. Mondays are crazy. I pick up Jake from school, we go to lacrosse practice, we go to get him something to eat and then I take him to scouts. Well, tonight I added in the grocery store and to the bank. It wasn't quite hot enough for the AC anymore so I had all the windows open and even the moon roof was open. So as I was just enjoying getting my errands done, I got to thinking. There sure are a lot of birds flying around and I have the top of my car wide open.... So I got to wonder, what is the chance that one of these birds will leave a little dropping in my car??? Well, what happened really wasn't what I was wondering.... Instead, one of the birds landed in my car! Needless to say... I was out of the car quick.

I just really shouldn't wonder while driving... You would think I would of learned this many years ago when I wondered what would happen if we got a flat tire while riding the motorcycle... Ten minutes after that, I found out...

Well, glad to see it is finally cooling off a bit... Hope you have a good week.

Til next time.
Laura

5 comments:

Paris said...

That is so freaky!! Yikes!

So when are we going to celebrate your birthday?

How is Lucas feeling? Did you get his report card figured out?

Miss you!
p

JaNae said...

How funny! Birds will go about anywhere is seems. A couple years ago we had 2 pidgeons in the hallway of the apartment building I live in. Glad you didn't wreck the car and just have a funny story to show for it. :)

Jean said...

Wow, that is so weird! I would die if that happened to me! How did you get it out???

Did you have a bday recently? Happy Belated if so!
Have a good week!
Jean

Team Immel said...

All of those wonderings sure make for good stories though! This will teach you to be careful with your wonderings though! lol

I'm all in for celebrating your big day!!!

Glad you survived "the Birds".

xoxo
shauna

My name is Shanna said...

I am thinking you need to switch up your wonderings... how about "what would it be like if a million dollars dropped into my moon roof?" "How WOULD I look driving a Mustang GT?" Take it from me, wondering about bird poo will get you nowhere! lol

Happy birthday, my friend! It seems that you had a celebration that was much deserved!

xoxo, Shanna