Wednesday, April 2, 2008

just a quick note...

Hi all,
Wow - what a beautiful day today.  The sunshine just puts me in such a good mood.  Makes me want to mow grass and plant flowers.  But I can't really grow anything but silk, but it still makes me want to plant!

Anyway, wanted to let you know that we heard today that Lucas' surgery is scheduled for April 28th.  Don't know the time yet, but know he will be there over night and then down for a week.  So taking that week off or at least bringing some work home.  So it is good to have a date and know a little more of what is ahead of us.

On another note, I have a dilemma about Jake's lacrosse team and coach.  I will post more about it later and hopefully other sports moms can help me with what I should do.  But for now, it is close to 6:30 and I still need to figure out something for dinner.  Better check out Paris' blog and see if she has posted a recipe for today....  :)

Til next time then,
Laura


2 comments:

Paris said...

Sorry, Laura... no recipes today. I've been too busy being a horsey momma getting ready for this horse show. I also got a couple of orders so I made some brushes!

I sure hope surgery goes well for Lucas. LMK if there is anything I can do to help you guys out.

Good luck w/the coach situation... what a pain in the bum.

I'm loving the sun too... hope we can have some nice weather now that spring break is over... lol.

Big hugs, p

Team Immel said...

Love that Vitamin D!!!!

I'd love to bring your family din din when Lucas is in the hospital, or whatever else you may need.

Maybe P and I will just have to arrange it ourselves since you won't accept anyone's help. You won't have a choice then!

xoxo
si