Monday, April 7, 2008

time for a deep breath...

I am really not liking mondays lately.  It isn't even the getting up in the am and going to work part.  That part is fun actually.  Tom says, "that is because you have fun jobs..."  But the afternoons now are insane!  I leave work, pick up Jake from school, go pick up his lacrosse team mate, take them to practice, wait for two and a half hours til practice is done, take the other boy home, bring Jake home, throw his scout shirt on, put a PB & J in his hand, kiss Lucas on the head as they are out the door to scouts.  Now I have two hours by myself...  I better make best use of the time and do some laundry so I have something to wear on my trip this week.

Tomorrow is another day....

3 comments:

Paris said...

Mondays suck. No way around it. Safe travels to you. Hope you have a ball. Big hugs, p

Team Immel said...

it's easier to go to work than to stay home and drive and play mommmy isn't it?

it's always good to get mondays out of the way.

xoxo
si

Jean said...

I hate mondays too! Its back to the grind for me and I hate it!
Have a good, safe trip to Canada..
Any more news on your tests?
Keep me posted! I had no idea you were going thru that!!
Hugs
Jean