Monday, April 7, 2008

note to self....

The combination of chili and what you watch on tv may cause WEIRD dreams.

Just got to tell you about the one last night.  This is following having my brother and sister in law over for dinner (chili) for Jake's birthday.  I dreamt that I received a white and lemon cake from Charm City Cakes for my birthday - just got to love Duff.  The cake was shaped like Duff!  Then I was on a live tv thing - like Big Brother but I don't watch this show much so not sure how that came into play, but it was Oprah from the Big Give to tell me that I was in the top two for Rock of Love with Brett Michaels.  

So obviously watching Ace of Cakes where they celebrated Duff's birthday with a meatball cake where he was on a big fork stuck into the cake, Oprah's Big Give, and Rock of Love 2 - between channels and getting nervous about the live tv thing in Canada this week....  has interferred in my rem cycle!

But just had to share because I thought it was kind of funny.  Off to get Lucas up for school and me ready for work...

Happy Monday all!
Laura



3 comments:

Paris said...

LOL... that is great! I was on cold meds which usually give me whacked out dreams but no such luck last night. I actually slept! And really, really hard! I needed that. No worries on your tv appearance... you will be awesome. Hugs to you, p

Team Immel said...

maybe it's a sign that you need to apply/try out/audition for some reality tv shows!
xoxo
si

Laura Nicholas said...

Oh Shauna - my life spins in too much reality!!!! I don't need a show... lol

Laura