Monday, April 14, 2008

more on my trip...

 
    

So do you think this dinosaur was the guy with my luggage?  Well, I am not found wearing a pink feather boa very often, so maybe not.  But he might have some insight on what goes on behind that little opening in the wall where the bags ride the conveyor belt and end up on the other side....  That was a picture from the display set up on the baggage claim carrousel...  Not a good thing to see when you don't see  your luggage.

I woke up friday morning early enough to see a beautiful sunrise from my room in the hotel.  The snow was still there and lasted til late friday.  By Saturday, it was gone and the sun was out and very warm.  Beautiful day!

Then I got a couple pictures of me with Scott.  My tv segment was doing an 8x8 page with him for his album.  He really was such a nice guy.  That helped make it not so nerve racking to have a film camera in my face....

Well, I should really get to work sometime this am...  More later.




4 comments:

Paris said...

Great pics! Calgary is such a beautiful city. I'm glad you had a good time... even if you did have to deal w/a lot of pain in the bum stuff. Have a good day at work... Nat has off of school so we are being lazy. Hugs, p

JaNae said...

What an adventure! Why is it that wonderful scrapbooking ladies can't have easy trips from show to show?! I love that you are now a scrapbook camp counselor! Hilarious!!!

Crop and Cruise said...

Hey Laura! I must say that you look fab in that aqua blue top we got you at Walmart!! It looks great with Scott's red! Seriously... was real nice meeting you in Calgary and please keep in touch!

Your personal shopper, Allison :)

Team Immel said...

what great photos! it reminded me of my reno trip, with the sunsets/rises and the snow. i didn't have a cute man sitting next to me though. lol

glad you are home safe and sound. and the dino - very interesting!! lol

xxoxo
shauna