Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I think we have made a decision....

It has been quite a day. Some good news - Scott (work with him at HOTP), he and his wife had their first baby today. A little girl - 7 pounds 3 ounces. His wife had a pretty hard time so his message was pretty quick. No name yet. But needless to say, Sherry ran around the office making sure everyone knew the little "dudette" had arrived. Congrats to Scott and Kim.



The rest of the day was filled with trying to make the big decision. Weighing all the pros and cons and what will be best for our family. So we pretty much came up with - this really is a simple decision. We are not going to move to Israel because... It is April Fool's Day!



Paris - you are too quick for me... It worked on Sadie today though. It was pretty funny. She almost had me though when she started asking what town so she could look at houses there... When she started asking too many questions, I had to let her off the hook... But I practiced the whole way driving in this am so I would have it right.



But thanks to you all that check in here and for your comments of support... You are all the best!



Well, going to call it a night early tonight. I am just beat...
Til next time,
Laura

PS Sorry for the trick!

3 comments:

Paris said...

You silly goose. Crack me up. Give my congrats to Scott... that is so cool! Hugs to you, p

Team Immel said...

The little dudette shares the same bday as my daughter!

congrats to scott! thanks for sharing!

xoxo
si

MaryRuth said...

You're a punk... As some one who has lived in Israel I had a whole list of pro's and con's typed out for you!! That's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back and its all your fault!!!

Love ya!!