Tuesday, April 15, 2008

some more pics from Camp Croppin...

So this is a picture of me with my Walmart Personal Shoppers!  Jill is the taller one.  Can you just imagine her strutting her stuff up and down the aisles in Walmart modeling hats?  The best hat she had on was a visor like a poker player or banker would wear - but it was so huge it looked more like a welding mask!  But she also had that model pose when she was taking photos at the event.  And Allison - all five foot nothin' of her, just has the biggest spirit and HEART! That you just can't help but enjoy being around them.  Thank you so much girls for taking care of me!


  
This was my first class on Saturday.  Was a very fun time and I hope that they enjoyed it as much as I did spending the morning with them.   I felt so bad that the description was posted incorrectly and they were there for a class they didn't sign up for.  But we got an email out to them prior to the event and everyone still seemed happy with  the projects and they all showed up for class!  Thanks ladies for such a fun class.  I didn't have time to get a group shot of my second class.  Just some quite shots but can't seem to get to them.  I am just not a Techie!


Flying over the Canadian Rockies from Calgary to Vancouver, BC.
On this leg, I asked if I could pre-board.  My back was killing me.  I didn't have the most comfortable bed and it wasn't until I was leaving to check out that I found more pillows in my room...  Really need to look in cabinets better I guess.  Anyway, when I got off the plane in Vancouver, there was a cart there with a sign 
L Nicholas.  I looked at him and he asked if that was me?  I said yes and he said he would take me to the customs desk.  I can walk, I just asked to pre-board, but ok, it is along way to the customs desk.  I will take a ride.  So we go the back way and right up to the desk.  I get off the cart and go through customs.  No problem.  Get my bags and go through security.  All is going smoothly.  Then, there is another cart with a sign,  L Nicholas...  Really, I just asked to pre-board.  Anyway, so get on and they take me to my gate.  There, the agent asks me if I am passenger Nicholas.  Yes - and she takes me down an elevator (here you board the plane outside on the ground and there were tons of stairs going down...) and then out to the plane where they load my bag and I get settled into my seat.  The time I am thinking - what is going on?  I sure hope that sign meant Laura Nicholas and Leonard Nicholas isn't waiting back at the gate for his cart!  But wow - what awesome customer service!!!!  

Well, must of maxed out Blogger - it won't let me load any more pictures.  So will have to continue tomorrow.  So for now - that will have to be my update for tonight.  

Til next time then....



2 comments:

Team Immel said...

i'm sorry your back was hurting you but so thankful you got the VIP treatment you deserved!

i love that photo of you with your personal shoppers. you look absolutely stunning!!! what a great photo of you. you are glowing.

oxo
shauna

Paris said...

Score on the royal treatment. Good karma always comes back to you... nice for you to catch a break. Love the pics! Aren't those mountains just incredible? I will never forget driving out of Calgary to Banff with my jaw on the ground. Those are definitely some kind of mountains!! Hugs to you, p