Friday, April 25, 2008

simple pleasures...

The littlest of simple pleasures bring me so much joy... The thermastat is set at the perfect temp... Dinner will be made when I am ready for dinner... Dinner will be what I want.... I can stay in my pjs as long as I want (oh better go get those on...) and the toilet seat is always down! So can you tell I am home alone? Took Tom and the boys to the church and they are off for the campout. So from now til about 3pm Sunday - I am on my own...

So hope you all have a great weekend - I am hibernating....

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Yay!!! That is fun!!! Have so much fun.

Thanksf or the post card!

love you bunches!

Paris said...

Sounds like heaven!! Enjoy yourself. xoxo P

Team Immel said...

wow, you're living the good life!
i'm so jealous....
enjoy! don't come out til you absolutely have to!
xoxo
si