Wednesday, April 9, 2008

it's official - I am defecting to CANADA!!!!

I haven't decided yet if I am coming back!

Suitcases are lined up in the living room.  Stacks of scrapbook products for make and take, retailer presentation, live tv segment with a football player from the Calgary Stampeders, classes, prizes and tools.  Maybe I will have some room for clothes, otherwise I will be layering up for the trip!  

So better finish up laundry and figure out how to put this all into two suitcases.  Taking my laptop so hope to stay in touch when I get there...

Wish me luck!
Laura

2 comments:

Paris said...

Have a great time in Canada, eh. I will be thinking of you!! Safe travels, my friend. Big hugs, p

Team Immel said...

safe travels!!! i will miss you while you're gone! good luck with everything! you rockstar!!!!

xoxox
si