Sunday, January 27, 2008

who invented the pill crusher?

because I am so grateful for you today...  I have been fighting something for the past couple weeks and this am it hit me like a truck.  I woke up with such a terrible headache, hurt all over and couldn't breathe.  So I got up for a bit to take something, and then it was right back to bed.  But if it wasn't for this magnificent little pill crusher I have, I wouldn't be able to take anything, unless it is liquid.  I have many things to count for this week's blessing, but today I am going to have to go for that pill crusher.  I have been sleeping most of the day, except when the boys were playing ice hockey out on the deck.  They found a chunk of ice in the flower pot and were kicking it around.  They had to come tell me about it with their very cold hands....  Then when I was back to sleep again, Lucas came to ask if I was ok.  A few minutes of shaking and mom, are you ok? I was awake.  Think that was the biggest thing he learned in First Aid class last weekend.  

Two growing boys in the house and a sleeping mom - they sure made a mess out of the kitchen.  So I got the dishwasher going again and now I think I am going to get my tea and head back to bed.  But just wanted to check in for a quick bit.  Hope you are having a good weekend!  

Thank you Mr. Pill Crusher Inventor!


2 comments:

Team Immel said...

Hey girlfriend, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'm glad you got to take the day and rest. Sounds like you needed it. Take care of yourself ok?

Miss you.
xoxo
shauna

Paris said...

Sorry you have the crud... no fun. Hope you feel better soon, and can go play in the snow with the boys today! Take care and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Love, p