Sunday, August 3, 2008

so long Philly....

Well, we are finished up with the show. Yesterday, and friday for that matter, were busy. We tore down the booth last night and then when to dinner and closed the restaurant. Had some great laughs with Judy and Danita (yes, Shauna - these are the gals from Galloping Horse that had the store in Hillsboro) We had to call it a night though when Vicki and I started getting leg cramps and just couldn't sit in the booth anymore.... Oh what fun memories.

Not sure what the plan is for today. We are getting ready to pack up. Well, I am ready. Just waiting for Ang.... Check out was 50 minutes ago but not really worried about it. The front desk did call me though in my room (if I didn't say before, I ended up with my own room - oh that is a story on it's own) at 11:09 to ask if I was extending my stay and that check out was 11. oh well....

But fly out tonight after 8pm sometime and will be home pretty late. Will be good to be home. Tom and Jake leave tomorrow for their hike around the Sisters for the week so it will be just Lucas and I. Sounds like he has been having a lot of leg pain this weekend so not sure what that is all about. May be going to see the doc this week... I am hoping it is growing pains.

So have a great day.
Laura

Oh - I did get to see Eric and his family friday night. He came into Valley Forge with his adorable little girl to pick me up. Then we went out to Pottstown to have dinner at his house. Was great to see him and finally meet his wife, Theresa. His boys were there visiting for the summer and I just got attached to his little girl Emma Lynn immediately. She is just the cutest little peanut. I called her Peanut and Eric says - that is what I call her - Princess Peanut. too funny... She is 13 months and just full of everything. It is so cute how she has Eric just wrapped around her little finger. Austin - his oldest - was visiting some more family so missed getting to see him. But saw some pics and oh how he has grown. He is 6 months older than my Lucas. But did get to see Bailey and Conner and they are growing up so fast. But it has been so long since I have seen them too. Way too long. I have some pics so will post when I get home. But it was just great to catch up and have some good laughs.

2 comments:

Paris said...

Thrilled that you are having a good time! Have a fun day today, and safe travels home.

Team Immel said...

Glad you got to see eric and some of his family. good to hear you got in some laughs and girl time in, in addition to work!
fly safe.
xoxo
shauna