Thursday, August 28, 2008

I finished a book....

Well, not sure when I started this one but actually finished it in less than 4 years like the last one.... I just finished reading At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks. I just really like his books. It had me frustrated for awhile - was she trapping the guy to get married??? Was it someone else's baby??? Is she lying??? Will he ever write again??? What is that ex-boyfriend really out for??? But then towards the end it turned into a can't put down. Will the baby be ok??? I was waiting at football practice the other night when I was finishing the book - oh man, it ended said... I wasn't expecting that. I am sure people were wondering why was I crying in my truck??? I won't tell you how it ends in case you want to read the book. But it did turn out to be a very good book.

So now I have started Marley and Me. I picked this one up awhile ago when Shauna and I were hanging out at the bookstore. I just can't seem to be reading more than one at a time.. Takes me too long to get into the story to be keeping them straight. But heard this one was a good one and will make me laugh. I can use that....

Well, not sure if Lucas is going to make it to football practice tonight or not. Having some issues. Must of been what he ate for lunch.

Tom and Jake need to do a little shopping tonight for their campout this weekend. Tomorrow it will be a mad dash through school supply shopping for us. So better get off this computer and figure out our evening....

Have a good one.
Til next time.
Laura

2 comments:

Paris said...

Hey... I read that one! I have read all of his books and they always make me cry! LOVE to have the time to read. Doesn't happen as often as I would like. Shauna and I need to get you hooked on the Twilight series now. **Evil Laugh** Have a good weekend.

Team Immel said...

let me know how you like marley and me!!! my whole family loved it.

i'll have to check out that nicholas sparks book. i've heard of him. i havne't read at all since i pulled multiple all nighters to finish the last book of the twilight series, breaking dawn.

enjoy your weekend!!!
let's go play soon!

xoxo
shauna