Friday, August 15, 2008

with saddened heart....

I have sad news. My friend Loritta from my bunco group - just called a little while ago to let me know that her husband, Bob, passed away a couple of hours ago. He has been suffering from cancer for so long that this is a blessing that he is no longer in pain. But it doesn't hurt any less. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. She is a very strong woman but has been going through so much for so long. She still has so much ahead of her.

My deepest sympathies to you, Loritta, and your family.

2 comments:

Paris said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to Loritta and her loved ones. Big hugs, p

Team Immel said...

i'll hold loretta and her family close to my heart. i'm sorry for her loss. !@#$%&@ cancer.

xoxo
shauna