Sunday, August 31, 2008

now we wait....

So took Lucas up to OHSU this afternoon for his MRI. It took 3 hours... Went by actually pretty fast because I had a book and my iPod. I discovered that I have solitaire on my iPod so that took up lots of time, mostly trying to figure out how to play... Hopefully we will hear something soon and not have to wait til our appt on the 11th. At least if I can tell football an answer...

Tom and Jake made it home. So everything is back to normal already with the boys. I swear - 5 minutes and they are at it... Can I send them back to school now???

Well, hope you all are having a nice long weekend and finding something fun to do. Stay safe if you are traveling.
Til next time...
Laura

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

i hope you get good results!!!!!
oxoxx
shauna

Paris said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for Lucas. Glad that Tom and Jake are home safe and sound. Good luck w/back to school mania!!