Thursday, July 31, 2008

day one down....

well, we got the booth set up today. Took us a little longer today so wasn't able to meet up with my cuz Eric. But have plans for tomorrow so will be great to see him.

But it was good to see the old regulars from the consumer show circuit. Makes you feel like a carnie almost.... lol Kris - so wonderful to see you for a little bit today. Will need to see you again this weekend so I can stock up on adhesive again.... Congrats on the new grandbaby. And hope the sandwich was good... Vicki, Jennie and MR - I sure miss you girls at these shows. I have so many wonderful memories of our trips together. Of course, Terri is here though.... Guess it was ok to see her. lol

Well, should finish my mudslide and left over dessert from last night before calling it a night. Have a good one!
Laura

4 comments:

Paris said...

I know you all work so hard, but I'm glad you are having fun too :) Hope it works out to see your cousin. Have a great weekend!!

Team Immel said...

yum...the mudslide and leftover dessert sounds heavenly! what a way to end the day!

glad you are among friends and hope you get to see your cuz!

xoxox
shauna

Jennie said...

thanks so much for the cute note in the mail! you are so great! i sure am grateful for your friendship!

i am not scheduled for any more shoes this year... that may change later... but for now...

so unless you are coming to utah for a fun adventure it doesn't look like our paths will cross!

i sure love ya!

MaryRuth said...

oh thinking of you and Kris (i'm so jealous you guys got to see each other!!) and Terri and Vicki and Jennie makes my heart hurt. Sometimes I miss the shows so much I can hardly stand it!!!

love you!!