Thursday, July 31, 2008

hello from Valley Forge, PA!

well, I made it here last night. Flight was ok except for the guy in front of me reclined back so far he was in my lap. Seriously... So I tapped my foot on the bottom of his seat til he woke up... Ok, and yeah, I pushed on it a few times too. I couldn't even open up my book if I wanted to.

Anyway, made it here safely - guess that is what matters most.

Angie and Vicki picked me up at the airport and then we went and got Judy and Danita (more vendors and friends here) they all had been site seeing in Philly for the day. We went to an awesome steakhouse for dinner.

On our way to dinner, my cousin Eric called. He had just gotten home from a day in Philly with the family. He even was talking about his drive home on 422 and had to take a different way because of traffic. We were in that traffic! He probably passed us... Anyway, looks like I will see him tonight after set up. Will be great to see the family.

Well, today is set up day so better finish getting ready.
Have a great day. It was 93, overcast and MUGGY!!!! when I landed yesterday at 4:30pm.
Til later then...
Laura

3 comments:

Paris said...

So glad you are there safe and sound. Have a GREAT time!! Stay cool... forgot about that whole east coast humidity thing!

Team Immel said...

glad you arrived safe and sound (minus the reclined chair incident lol) and that you are among friends! i think i know judy and danita from the old days of scrapbooking! danita went to high school with lenae.

looking forward to updates!
xoxo
shauna

MaryRuth said...

I love love love love the Valley Forge show... one of my all time favorites!!

Miss you SOOO much!!!