Thursday, July 24, 2008

wii gonna be gettin' fit around here....

Yesterday I received a check - finally - for a job that I did in January and February. So on our way to the pool today (OMG- who told the old men of Beaverton that it was ok to wear speedos??? Today was a record for how many of them could get into a crowded pool in a 1 1/2 hour time period...) Anyway, on our way to the pool, we stopped at Game Crazy to see if they had any wii fit in stock - nope, so went across the street to Game Stop and they did, so I bought it for the boys. Apparently it is a hit... They have been wii-sizing since they got home from the pool. Thinking I may have to try it too, but might just have to wait when no one is home....

So tomorrow, going to take some more of that check and buy myself a new suitcase. Airlines have been hard on my bags past few trips so time to replace before jetting off to Philly next week.


Well have a nice evening!
Til next time....
Laura

2 comments:

Paris said...

Really cool! I know you all will get a lot of enjoyment from that, with the added benefit of getting fit! That rocks! Have fun buying luggage!

Team Immel said...

it's nice to get those checks! i hope you all have fun with the wii fit. let me know what you all think about it.

are you going to burlngton coat factory to look at luggage? that's a good place to look!

i need to get my stuff from you. get it out of your hair.

have a good trip to philly. fly safe.

just got home from erasing all traces of myself at work. :(

miss you.
xoxo
si