Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am hittin' the road!

Well, besides what is in the laundry, I think I am packed... If not, oh well....

Tomorrow am I am heading to Philly, PA. Going to work the convention with Boxer Scrapbooks in Valley Forge. I am hoping to see my cousin, Eric and his family too while I am there. They live 20 minutes from Valley Forge. And maybe even go to a quilt store. I was there this time last year and went to a very cool quilt store, bought some things, never did anything with the things I bought yet, so it should be time to check it out again and get some more things...


4:45am is going to come very quickly so I better see how many more loads of laundry I have before I can head to bed.

Have a nice week.
Talk to you more soon.
Laura

PS - Shauna, I had such a great time Saturday. The movie was so funny (some parts I could of probably not seen) but it was good to just laugh. And then just visiting at Borders was great. We need to do that more often....

2 comments:

Paris said...

Have a fun trip. Hope you get to that quilt store and get to see your relatives. Please give my best to Angie and Vicki.

Team Immel said...

fly safe!!!!
big hugs to angie and vickie! Good luck at the show! hope it's a huge success!
i too had the best time! let's go play more often!
xoxo
shauna