Friday, July 25, 2008

home alone for the weekend....

Well, with Tom that is!!!! The boys are off for the weekend on a boy scout camp out. (I couldn't convince Tom that he really wanted to go...) So tonight we got the boys off and then went out to dinner at Red Lobster. Oh so good. Had wood-grilled halibut and king crab legs - oh so yummy. Been watching too much Deadliest Catch, I guess. Really wanted some crab. And I usually cook myself crab when the guys are all gone so it was nice to actually have some one cook it that knew what they were doing.... Then we did a little grocery shopping. I can't remember the last time Tom and I were in the store together. It was kind of nice to have him bag the groceries for me and load them in the car - but I still drove the cart!

So sorry I missed your call this afternoon Shauna. I would of loved to sneak off to a movie. But think we were packing up the boys at that time. So will be fun to meet up tomorrow and see something funny... Some laughs are always good medicine.

Well, sounds like we are watching Ice Road Truckers here tonight... Have a nice night.

Til next time...
Laura

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

oooh you guys like living on the edge with those deadliest catch and ice road trucker shows! lol my friend from kent washington told me that her boyfriends boat is on that show. he's a fisherman. thought that was pretty cool but i've never seen the show.

maybe since you and your hubster have home alone time, maybe you two should go see a movie??? glad you got to shop and eat crab together!

maybe we can hook up later this afternoon/evening for a movie!

xoxox
si