Monday, March 31, 2008

oh catching some heat....

Wow! Ok - I caught it from both Shauna and Paris and then Angie today... So guess I need to keep everyone caught up on what is really going on with me... I will work on that. It just isn't the easiest thing for me to do. I am not one to ask for help and I hate going to the doctor and the dentist. So it is better to live in denial until I have no other choice. But I really shouldn't be afraid of letting my friends know what is going on. Over the years, I have learned who those true friends are and you all mean so very much to me. Why would I be afraid of telling you what is going on with me. I guess my answer is that we all have so much going on in our lives, that I don't want to worry anyone or bother anyone with my troubles. I just rather be available to help others when they need me. It makes things simpler. So anyway, I hear by promise to keep you all posted of things going on with me. Hang in there everyone - it will take me little baby steps...

Tonight Tom and the boys are off to scouts so a couple hours to myself - what will I do???

Enjoy the rest of the evening!
Til next time,
Laura

2 comments:

Paris said...

LOL... aren't we a bunch of meanies ;) Just know that we are always here for you. Enjoy your peace and quiet tonight... sounds like heaven. Miss you. xoxo Paris

Team Immel said...

i totally understand how you feel about asking for help, etc. i go thru that all the time. but think about how good it feels for you to do something, anything for a friend. would you deny us that?? lol

love ya and am always here for you. i never have too much going on to not be there for you. EVER.

glad you had a night to yourself. those are the best.

xoox
si