Thursday, March 20, 2008

losing track of time...

Well, this week is almost over and it is all a blur. So will just hit the highlights - that I can remember....

Lacrosse has started for Jake and we are trying to figure out how to get him to practice. He is playing on a different league this year so they are conflicting with field schedules. So Jake's practice is at 4 and now three days a week instead of 2. So on top of that, we have scouts, homework and tutoring. Resulting in now no free evenings during the week. Not even friday! I am still unsure about his coach and not sure what to do about that.

Tuesday, I took Lucas for his MRI and we will meet with the neurosurgeon tomorrow afternoon to get the results. I am hoping for the best and maybe get some answers on what is going on with him.

Work has been keeping me busy. We finished up the projects today for the Paper Wishes catalog. Always a breath of fresh air when that is finished. I think I am getting everything figured out for the event in Canada that I am teaching at in a few weeks. Besides teaching classes, doing make and takes and a retailer presentation, I am now doing a live tv spot! Oh boy... this will be a first for me. Still some things to finish up, but think it is coming together.

Well, need to get another load of laundry going and load the dishwasher. I wish there was an easy button that would just keep those two chores done regularly. At this point though, there is no such thing. So it is me...

Enjoy the evening. Until next time - hope all is well for you all.
Laura

2 comments:

Paris said...

Sounds like lacrosse will keep you all hopping!! I sure hope the MRI comes back okay... will be thinking of Lucas. Cool about the tv thing... you will be great. And when you find that easy button to get things done, let me know where I can get one ;) lol Hugs to you, p

Team Immel said...

i need an easy button too!!!!

same from me...good luck with the mri with lucas. i hope the results are better than you hoped!

lacrosse - do they still practice in the rain and sleet etc like soccer? i thought i missed soccer season, but right now, after 2 days of practice...not much!!!

i know you will be a rock star in canada! i miss work and the paper wishes projects. how's tessa doing?
did she move right into my desK???? :(

xoxox
si