Tuesday, March 4, 2008

it is only Tuesday....

But I have been trying to make this day Wednesday all day.  Not sure why.  Can only think that it is because Wednesdays are now going to be just an evening at home.  No tutoring.  No Scouts.  Just an open evening.  

But that was not the case.  Today was tuesday.  I lost track of time at work and didn't get out of there til almost 6.  So Tom took Jake to tutoring tonight after the three of them practiced throwing the lacrosse ball around.  

I tried to make dinner tonight but all that turned out was the squash and salad.  Not sure what happened with the chicken.  So Jake bought a jerky from Lucas and thought he was getting his protein.  Not sure what really is in that stuff...  But maybe I don't want to know..

So today's accomplishment was that I completed my class projects for the Canada event I am teaching at for HOTP.  Got the instructions done and sometimes that seems to take as long as putting the projects together.  Now to put together the make and take project and see about the retailer part of it.  But felt like I actually got something done today.

Came home and Lucas actually had unloaded the dishwasher.  Thought that was cool, until I found out Tom told him that he needed to also load it!  Found this out after I had already reloaded it...  Baby steps I guess...  

So going to add some music to my iPod and head to bed.  Was dragging today and just felt like I never really woke up so will call it a night.

Hope your day was productive in some way and you feel you have accomplished something.  I think these little things is what continues to get me through the day to day....

'Til another time...
Laura

2 comments:

Paris said...

Nat and I have been "off" a day all week too. Weird. I'm excited to hear that you will be teaching in Canada... how cool is that??!! Would love to see your project... I bet it is rockin' cool. xoxox P

Jennie said...

i have had several of those "off" days. actually a couple of weeks ago, i had a whole week like that!

hope all is well!