Friday, March 28, 2008

busy day for posts....

I called my doc's office today.  Results of my blood work were back.  Everything was normal, just glucose was a bit elevated.  Guess too much easter candy...  But nothing to be concerned about.  So that is a relief.  Guess the next thing is to see what the neurologist has to say...  

Tom got ahold of someone today with some answers about the IRS thing.  Sounds like there was a $1300 thing that he didn't file a 1099 for.  So need to refile that and should clear up the problem. Not sure how the whole 401K thing got involved.  Hopefully it will all go through smoothly....

Laura

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

Hey girlfriend! I'm glad to see you among the posting again!

I'm also glad to hear your blood work is normal and I hope your other tests turn out well. I didn't know you were dealing with that stuff. You gotta let me know these things! I'm here for you!!!!

Let me know if you need anything - meals or driving or whatever, for when lucas goes in for surgery. I'd come sit with you at the hospital or whatever. Like I said, I'm here for you! I'd also love to cook you a meal!!!

I went into work today for a visit. Had to pay my entry fees for the March Madness and AI brackets, drop off some Sports Illustrated mags for Scott and bring candy to STan and Graphics. Oh, and visit with the girls and pick up some new product! Sounds like you guys have been crazy busy and I'm mad you didn't call me and ask me for help!!!! Shame on you!!!

I've been thinking of you and yours and will continue to...

Love and miss you!
xoxo
Shauna

Paris said...

I second that... you need to tell us these things girlie!! Always know that I am here for anything. I hope everything will be A-ok for you.

Glad you got to go to OMSI w/the boys. Fun times. I sure hate that spring break is ending :(

Hugs to you,
p