Saturday, December 29, 2007

family photo....

Well, it has been a very long time since we have had all four of us in one picture.  My sister in law took this one of us on Christmas eve.  Tom and Jake are pretty stiff but still think it is a pretty good picture.  I even figured out now how to add pics to my blog.  You were right, Shauna - so easy to do.  I even managed to crop the photo.  Now I just need to find my cable for my camera so I can download my latest pictures.  

Today is such a cold and rainy day.  Jake and I did a couple of errands and went out to lunch at Red Robin.  He is not quite himself the past couple of days - nasty cold, but he was in the mood for a "good burger".  When that boys is hungry - he is hungry.  Tom and Lucas were off helping with the tree recycling for the boys scouts most of the day.  So if you have a tree you need to recycle.... boys scouts all across the state are collecting trees.  They are also taking donations if you have an artificial tree.  They just got home a few minutes ago and are now off again.  

Lucas made the honor roll this past trimester so he earned two tickets to a Blazer game.  I thought the game was tonight but turns out it is next Saturday night (need to get out the 2008 calendar and keep a better hand on who needs to be where....)  So that will just give us a night at home.  I can get some work done and maybe get Tom to build a fire.  I think he is even talking about making dinner....  Hmmm, wonder what is up?  But if he does the dishes, I won't complain.

Enjoy your evening, stay warm and dry and hug your families!


3 comments:

Paris said...

Great pic of you all!! I know what you mean about getting out the calendar again... dreading that. Hasn't it been nice to slow down a bit?? Congrats to Lucas on the honor roll. xoxo P

Jennie said...

i love the picture! how great!

happy new year my friend! love ya!

Team Immel said...

Great family photo! Make sure to take more of those, with all 4 of you. It's very important, trust me!!!!

And wow, congrats to Lucas. That rocks! Look at all of our nerd kids! LOL I'm going to wear a button that reads " I Love My Nerd" lol so proud of him. and you. what a good momma.

And love downtime! bring it on!

xoxo
shauna