Tuesday, December 18, 2007

morning coffee....

Well, Lucas tells me last night at 10:00pm that he needs to be to school early to work on a project.  Doesn't say what time and I think it is 8:30 like every other time he needed to go early.  Then at 7:30 this morning, he tells me that he needs to be there at 8.  Jake tells me he has a field trip and needs a sack lunch.  Have I been to the grocery store yet this week - no.  so poor kid has peanut butter and apple butter sandwich on french bread (left over from Sunday morning's breakfast.)  Luckily Tom and Lucas made cookies so he could take a couple of those.  So I run around here to get ready in 30 minutes so I can take Lucas to school.  I get out of the shower and the boys say - bye mom and are walking out the door with Tom.  Um..... ok...  so I guess that leaves me with a little time to just enjoy a cup of coffee and maybe even have breakfast before I head off to work.  

So we will see if his binder shows up today or if he will have a new one when he comes home from school today.  They have a school store that has basic school supplies.  Hopefully Tom will think to give him money when he drops him off...  

Ok, a second cup of coffee is needed.  Hope this day gets better and my iPod is charged for my day at work, because Jake is already off to school and he is my iPod maintenance man....


2 comments:

Team Immel said...

this just cracks me up because it sounds like my life so much, sack lunches, no groceries, last minute changes in plans, Ipod and all! I toally can relate sister friend!! have a good day at work! spencer's sick today so i have to wait until my mom returns but i should see you later this morning or so!!!
xoxo
shauna

Jennie said...

wow!

it sounds like you are keeping your hands full!