Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!

Well, it is Christmas eve already!  The prime rib is in the oven - only after a little chainsaw action.  Apparently a 16 pound rib roast doesn't fit into my roasting pan.  I had to cut a big hunk off of it and roast that in a second pan.  But it is going.  

But most of all, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.  I am so blessed to have people in my life that are such wonderful souls.  Family and friends - thank you all for everything that you do for us.  We are surrounded both locally and across the country by people that bring so much to our lives.  Words can not really say how much you all mean to us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Tom, Laura, Lucas and Jake

2 comments:

Jennie said...

merry christmas to you to! i hope your dinner goes well!

thanks for posting on my blog!

Paris said...

Merry Christmas, Laura :) Hope it is fabulous and enjoy the SNOW!! xoxo Paris