Saturday, December 22, 2007

time to call it a day....

because I am exhausted.  It was a busy day today around here.  I got a start on the baking with brownies, almond roca cookie bars and seven layer bars..  Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah.  I used some mixes this year (thank you Costco!) but just need some time savers this year.  Tomorrow I will make ginger snaps and fudge.  Somehow the batch of fudge I already made has disappeared.  Gee - that is a mystery - what three boyz in this house have chocolate on their hands????

And we crossed a couple other tasks off the list.  Yes, we have the tree up finally.  I even put out the other decorations too.  We don't go too overboard with the decorating but it is looking a little more festive around here.  I managed to get a few good pics of the boys.  I still need to figure out how to add pictures to this blog.  

Now after making some cards for a work assignment, a few loads of laundry and even a couple games of Go Fish, I am ready to call it a day.  Not sure how it is the boys can still be awake and watching a movie...  Jake tells me, he is trying to sleep less now so he can sleep in more on Christmas morning so Dad and I can sleep in....   Oh ok!  I don't see that happening.    
 
Tomorrow will be the grocery shopping day and last minute gifts.  So off to bed for me so I can be gracious and curtious when fighting over those last minute deals...   

3 comments:

Paris said...

Look at you go... you energizer bunny!! What a whirlwind of activity. I'm glad you could sneak out to a movie w/your friend... just what you needed I'm sure. Hugs to you this Christmas. Love, p

Team Immel said...

I can help you with the photos! I finally figured them out myself!!!
I can't help with much that is techie, but I can help you with that!!!!
Glad you go so much done!
You go girl!!!
xoxo
Shauna (Britney Spears wannabe but with undies on LOL)

Jennie said...

congrats on the tree!!!!!!

that is the best part of the season! having the tree up!!!!

wahoo!