Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday night wrap-up...

Time for some mid-week ramblings, I guess.

Again - not sure where the time has gone. I think the fact that I haven't been home at all this week but to sleep has a lot to do with it.

Monday - was supposed to be a holiday and a day off but it turned into a prep day for the scout car wash coming up this saturday. Tom and I went to a couple stores to get supplies for the signs. Seems like that was only part of the day, the rest of the day was filled with laundry and inventory of binders for the first day of school. Then Monday evening, we all went to scouts and the boys made the signs for the car wash.

Tuesday - got the boys off to school and I was off to work at HOTP for the day. Shortened the day a bit to get back in time to pick up the boys after school. Then it was football practice and home. Tom made dinner so that was ready when we came home from practice. That was probably the highlight of my week so far - not having to cook dinner...

Wednesday (aka today) - it was another day at HOTP. Back to pick up the boys and football... I am just wiped.. It is after 10pm and the last thing I want to do is anything around this house. So will just call it a night...

Thursday will be another day of school, work for me at Boxer (will be great to see Angie - she has been out of town and just really miss this girl when she is gone....) and will finish off the day again with football. I am hoping that Tom will take Lucas to practice though... I just need an evening at home to catch up on a few things... Not feeling very together with so much chaos..

Anyway, I hope you all that read my ramblings are having a good week. I am grateful for the nice sunshine we are having this week - not too hot - just seems right.

So til next time...
Laura

2 comments:

Paris said...

Gosh... hasn't it just flown by??!! Too crazy! Hang in there and enjoy the sun!!

Team Immel said...

hang on, life's a wild ride!!!! isn't it crazy with the chaos of school thrown in??? and afterschool activities. i got in bed at 10pm last night myself. was out like a light. deep breaths.....you can do it. slow down a little and enjoy the ride. it's a wild one!!!

xoxo
shauna