Monday, June 2, 2008

Thank you, Paris! and on the road again....

Paris - it was so very nice to meet you this am for a yummy bagel! I think I found a new favorite - that apple cinnamon bagel I had was too good. Thank you for treating and for the card and cookbook. I can't wait to dig into it and find some more family favs. So far anything I have made from Rachel Rey's books, they have been hits. So thank you so much for that. Was good to catch up and just talk.

Shauna - we missed you today! I hope that you are feeling better. Need to plan a playdate soon!

Well, heading off to Arlington, Texas in the am. Going to be working in the Boxer booth at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. Never been to this event so it should be fun.

But in order to catch the MAX to the airport in the am, I better finish up packing - which means I need to do some more laundry.

So will be back home on Sunday. Have a good week!
Til next time then....
Laura

4 comments:

Team Immel said...

hey laura! i'm so sorry i wasn't feeling well this am! that last round of chemo really knocked me back!

hey, what time do you need a ride to the airport??? i'm still up now (12). email me. i'll drive you! i'm finally feeling like myself again!!! seriously. email/call me.

xoxox
shauna

Jean said...

Hey Laura, enjoy your trip to TX!!
Wish I could join you!!
Safe travels to you.
Hugs
Jean

ps happy belated birthday!

Paris said...

You are so welcome, Laura! So great to spend time with you!

Safe travels to you, my friend. Hugs to Angie and Vicki. You gals have a margarita for me :)

Big hugs, p

Jennie said...

have fun in arlington! the hotel is really cool! love the elevator!

i am not scheduled for anymore shows for the year... yet...

i am hoping i will get added in sometime this fall! i hope to catch up with you sometime!