Saturday, June 14, 2008

just a quick little post...

Just a quick little note. I just got home from my aunt's house. My grandma passed away this am. My mom called and said she wasn't doing well. Lucas and I started over there, but my sister in law called when I had stopped to get some flowers and we didn't make it in time. Looks like the funeral will be on thursday. She had thirteen kids so needless to say - big family. Many of them were there. It wasn't too long ago that they found out that she had lymphoma. It had already spread when they found it and due to it's stage and her age, there wasn't really much they could do for her. It is a blessing really. She isn't in any pain now and she went peacefully.

Will check in again soon...
Laura

4 comments:

Team Immel said...

oh sweetie. i am so sorry. is there anything i can do for you???? i'll hold you all in my heart, as always.

xoxo
shauna

Paris said...

Oh no, Laura. I'm so sorry. Life has been too hard for you lately. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Big hugs to you, Paris

Jennie said...

i am so sorry to hear about this! my prayers are with you!

MaryRuth said...

Laura I'm so sorry!! Blessings to you and your family.