Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, June!!!!


I would like you to meet June. This picture was taken last year when we toured the lighthouses along the Oregon Coast.


Today is my good friend, June's, birthday! Happiest of birthday wishes to you my friend. Last year, you were here and we celebrated by touring the lighthouses along the Oregon Coast. What a wonderful weekend that was with both Kathy Jo and you here.

Gosh, I can't remember when I met June. It was many years ago when I attended a crop at the Bellevue Scrapbook Convention. I think I was working with Creating Keepsakes at the time. It may of even been before that. Anyway, this crazy lady was sitting down the table from me and we seemed to just hit it off. So after that, she was the Utaaaaahan I met in Bellevue. We kept in touch through email and later we met up at a CKU in Provo. After that CKU, somehow, we figured out that we both knew Kathy Jo from Chicago... What a small world.

I have such wonderful memories of our get togethers. I still love the time that you and Kathy Jo surprised me and came to the Portland Convention. We didn't get to spend much time together during the day because I was working, but we sure did get in the laughs at the end of the day.

You are an amazing friend, June. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Have a wonderful birthday today!

Laura
PS - I will have to find a picture I can add to this post...

2 comments:

Paris said...

Happiest of birthdays, June! I hope your day is awesome. So glad that you and Laura have each other as friends :)

Laura... I guess you are home?? Hope you enjoyed your trip, and have a good week ahead.

Hugs, Paris

Team Immel said...

Happy Birthday June! Thanks for being such a good friend for Laura!

I hope to meet you one day to tell you that in person!!

Laura - glad you are home safe and sound!!!

xoxox
shauna