Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Summary...

Well, another week is coming to an end.  So thought I would do a little summary of what we have been up to around here.

Not sure where I left off in the week, so will go back to Friday.  After work, Jake and I went to do some errands.  He needed to pick out a bday gift and get a much needed haircut.  So off to Target and Great Clips we went.  He has been sick all week so it is good to see him feeling better. Thursday he said he had a plan...  Friday he would be feeling a little better, and Saturday he would be feeling good so he could go to his friend's birthday party.  Guess it is good to have a plan.

So Saturday afternoon, I took Jake to the birthday party and then met Shauna for lunch.  Thank you so much my friend.  It was wonderful to see you.  Thank you for the beautiful card and movie gift certificate.  I can't wait to take a day and go to the movies.  You are too sweet and I loved just visiting and catching up with you.  Let me know when we should meet to get your items for our sale.  I will also pick you up for Kate's service next sunday at 1ish.  Paris - if you can make it, you are more than welcome to ride with us.  

Finished off my saturday with working on some projects that are due Monday.  And then I found how I can watch episodes on Lifetime that I have missed on the internet!  Angie - you too can watch Lifetime on the internet!  You'll love it....    So I finally got to see the whole 1st episode of Season 2 of Army wives.  I saw part of it, but fell asleep so the second episode really wasn't making any sense to me...  Not it does and then I ended up watching the second episode again...  That is probably one of my favorite shows right now.  

So today...  not sure what the plan is.  Need to catch up on some chores around here.  Get some more projects done for work.  Clean up my scrap room for a scrap sale next weekend.  And just get ready for another week to start.

Update on Tom's job - he had a phone interview this week with a company that has him excited about.  He got a follow up call about it and they are thinking a face to face interview early this week.  So keeping fingers and toes crossed....

Enjoy your Sunday!  
Til next time....
Laura


2 comments:

Team Immel said...

my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms and heart are crossed!!!!

it was my pleasure to meet you for lunch! i'm glad it worked out. great to catch up and gossip about work and life.

sounds like a productive day. i plan to do a lot of the same things you listed on your to do!

enjoy your sunday!
xoxo
shauna

Paris said...

Sorry that I missed lunch! Sounds like you had a great time. Good luck w/the job for Tom. I hope it works out for him. Not sure about the funeral yet, as Jim will be out of town and not sure what Nat will want to do. I'll keep you posted. Hugs, Paris