Friday, December 12, 2008

actually crossed off a few items on the to-do list today...


One thing on my list today was to finish these cupcakes. Think they turned out pretty cute so thought I would share with you. Then they are filled with chocolates inside...

Been a wild week again. Will have to catch you up on the scouting for food and the lego robotic competition last weekend. We are expecting a big storm this weekend. I have Bunco tonight.... The list goes on. But for now, the tea is ready and I need to meet the girls to carpool to bunco.

So stay warm, have a nice night, and oh - I am so hooked on facebook now... I just can't wait to check it as soon as I get home to see if I have messages. What is this? Am I really this addictive personality??? Ok, don't look in my scrap room or even my dining room table - it is covered with material, batting and a sewing machine...

Anyway, have a wonderful evening and will check in with you again over the weekend.
Laura

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

facebook? hold on. let me go check my fb page!!!! i'll be right back!!! :)




i'm addicted to. got it bad!

hope you have fun at bunco! love your cupcakes! darn you martha nicholas you!!!!! making me look bad AGAIN.

have a great weekend!
xoxo
si

Paris said...

Those are really cute, Laura. Love 'em. You girls and your facebook are really cracking me up. I am having a hard time getting into it I guess. Too busy. Hope you had fun at bunco.