Tuesday, February 10, 2009

on the road again....

I am heading off to sunny California - at least I am hoping it is sunny - in the morning... So tonight I am frantically trying to pack, clean bathrooms, do laundry (necessary in order to pack) and just getting ready to go.... I will check in with you as I can - so have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Til next time...
Laura

Oh almost forgot... report cards came in the mail today! I am so proud of Jake. He has all A's but one C - which is in science and there are kinds of issues there so we are happy he is getting the C. But for all the trouble he had and me worried about how he would do in Middle School - I am just so happy for him. He works so hard and it is paying off for him. Lucas is also doing well. His grades are so much better at this school than last year's school. He is still having a hard time with Spanish, but he is actually studying now and doing his assignments so I am sure that will come up soon. But other than that, he is getting all B's and one A - in band of course... lol Anyway, it was a good day to actually open report cards! I am so glad that we were able to move the boys to this school this year, because they are both doing so well.

Ok, enough of the proud momma....

No comments: