Sunday, February 22, 2009

neglected blog...

Well, looks like I haven't been here since the 10th. Must be time for an update.

Sick kids, sick kids, sick kids and more sick kids... The boys have been out of school this whole past week. I think I have bought every type of cold medicine, comfort food, herbal tea and popsicle out there! How does one go about buying stock in Nyquil??? But think they are starting to feel better. There was some arguing yesterday and lots of stop touching me... So think they are back to school tomorrow. Lucas' cough is still hanging on but think I need to get him moving around a bit and off the couch and he will start to feel better. Think first on his list of to-do today will be laundry and working on picking up his room...

Other than sick kids... Been working, working and working... Hoping to feel like I have accomplished something soon.

So, I better get to my day. The to-do list is long and for some reason, these tasks don't take care of themselves.

Enjoy your day and I will try to be back here more often!
Til next time...
Laura

PS - Shauna, you are always in my thoughts - but I will be thinking of you for sure tomorrow. I hope all goes well.

2 comments:

Paris said...

I've neglected my blog too and blame it on FB. lol. Hope you have a good week. xoxo

Jennie said...

i am trying to do better too!

oh...i tagged you! check out my blog! :)