Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lucky #8...

I have never done one of these, but my cute friend Jennie tagged me in her blog.... so figured I would try this one.

I've been tagged!
8 things tag rules are:
*post rules on your blog
*answer the 6 '8' items
*let each person know they are tagged by leaving them a 'comment'
here goes...
'8' favorite TV shows
1. Amazing Race
2. Rescue Me (when it is on...)
3. Extreme Home Makover
4. Apprentice
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Wife Swap/Trading Spouses
7. Survivor
8. Rock of Love Bus tour with Bret Michaels (why do I watch this show??? Where do they get those women - must have a special application.... just can't turn it off though when watching.)
'8' things i did yesterday
1. Took the boys to school and picked them up again after school.
2. Went to both jobs
3. Took the boys to the pool along with a friend of Lucas'.
4. Put gas in my truck, well, I live in Oregon though so the guy actually pumped the gas.
5. Tried to order pictures on line but couldn't just choose 50 so I missed the special.
6. Ate a salad from Wendy's for dinner.
7. Had lunch at Schlotsky's (spelling) for the first time.
8. Made a menu and grocery list for the week.
'8' things i am looking forward to
1. Dinner out tonight for our anniversary.
2. Tom taking down the swingset and moving the shed.
3. Planting my new flower box with spring flowers.
4. Taking the boys to the beach for Spring Break (or at least a couple days.)
5. More traveling this year.
6. Seeing good friends.
7. Home remodeling projects.
8. A cup of coffee....
'8' favorite restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Lobster
3. Moe's
4. Juan Colorado
5. Joe's Crab Shack
6. Bellagio's Pizza
7. Gustav's
8. McDonald's
'8' things on my wish list
1. health for self, family and friends
2. a cure for cancer!
3. be out of debt
4. my boys grow up to be fine gentlemen
5. update the house - get rid of the ugly carpet in my kitchen!
6. have my good friends that live all over the country - live closer...
7. travel to all 50 states
8. live in a log cabin.
'8' people i tag
1. Paris
2. Shauna
3. Kathy Jo
4. June
5. Angie
6. Vicki
7. Shanna
8. Mary Ruth
have fun!

No comments: