Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am still here!

Wow, been awhile since I have updated my blog... So what have I been doing to keep me away? Well....

I got home from Arizona on the 26th of January and been going ever since.... I went out of town with a cold and it came back worse this week. I pretty much spent yesterday in bed and on the couch. I did finally get out of the pjs about 5pm, when I took Lucas to spend the night at a friend's house. Tom and Jake and I went out to dinner and when I got home, I was back in bed again... Today going on Zicam and wellness tea - good stuff!

Other than being sick and working a lot - I did get to go out to dinner friday night to the Melting Pot with Vicki, Angie, Danita and Judy to celebrate Judy's birthday. Never been there before and it was wonderful. The food was good but the company was the best. Always a good time with these girls. Thank you Vicki - you didn't have to - but I so appreciate it! The boys were glad to get their loan back but somehow thought that a 5 hour loan accrued interest! lol They are so cute... But really, thank you - you are the best! Judy - Happy Birthday - it was a fun night. Danita - hope you continue to feel better. And Ang - we are ready to hit the road soon!

This Wednesday, I am off to Costa Mesa, CA. Will be nice to be back in the sun again. I am going with Angie to work a convention. Last one was in November and the break is over already. Time to get back on the road. The conventions are a lot of work, but at the same time, a ton of fun. You get to meet so many people and just always seems to be lots of laughter. Best medicine for anyone! And of course, I get to see my buddies that are other vendors... Always a big family reunion, practically. Kris - what restaurants are you going to? Do you have my new cell phone number so you can call me from across the room???? LOL

So lots to do before I leave. I better get to the to-do list. It was ignored yesterday and somehow it doesn't just take care of itself. I even have to brave a trip to the grocery store today - dread those field trips!

So have a wonderful rest of your day...
Til next time...
Laura

No comments: