Thursday, February 26, 2009

he lives...

A short update...

Dad came home and actually was pretty calm. Lucas took him out to the scene and explained again what happened. "But Dad, you should read Mom's blog. You will then see that this is humorous..."

They were out in the garage for some time, so I went out to double check that all was ok. They were putting away the tent and such and all was ok. Dad admitted that it was partly his fault for leaving the paint can out on the sawhorses.

Lucas was majorly relieved that the ending was happy...

He is home early again though today from school. He called me this afternoon saying he had a migraine. So Tom went to pick him up and brought him home and some medicine. Well, apparently he threw up at school - one of the steps when he has a migraine coming on. I come home and he has a bag on the couch... "What is in the bag?" "It is my puke bag." ON MY COUCH!!!! The school sent it home so in case he got sick in the car.... But couldn't they of given him a clean bag???? REALLY?

Anyway, I don't think I will ever understand the true meaning of BOY.

But he lives another day.... How many more until age 18?

Til next time...
Laura

No comments: