Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kansas City - here I come....

It seems like I have been doing laundry since friday and there is still more.... Who wears all these clothes - and man, how many towels can a family of 4 go through?

Anyway, finishing up a few things and getting ready to head out of town... I am really looking forward to this trip. It isn't easy on the guys (so I am told anyway) when I am gone. But right now - I just want the escape.

I am going to meet Angie and Vicki in Kansas City tomorrow. Angie and I will work the scrapbook convention over the weekend and Vicki will be working with a local rep doing an event for store owners. It will be good to see them. They have been gone since last wednesday. It seems like longer than that though.... Anyway - see you soon girls!

Have a good week. Will try to check in from KC. Guess that is Missouri, not Kansas... So confusing... Anyway, it is a place I have never been so be expecting a post card! :)

And keep your fingers crossed all goes well with the boys this week. They have two more days of school to get through. Friday is a day off so they are going to the archery place. Then Friday night, Lucas will be going to spend the weekend at his friend's house. Tom and Jake are going on a scout campout. They will be horseback riding so Lucas is not up to that yet after his surgery. So this is the first time that I have traveled and Tom is out of town at the same time. I am pretty nervous about it. But I trust the family Lucas will be with. Paris and Shauna - can I use you two as emergency contacts???? I hope I don't need it...

Anyway, more again later.
Laura

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

count me in as your emergency contact, no prob! happy to take the job!!! relax and enjoy!

xoxo
shauna